Our job is to get you qualified - as quickly and easily as possible. We also think that learning should be fun!
We have designed our courses to make the process as smooth as possible, and with our fantastic admin support, you can concentrate on the important things.
We provide all the course materials you need to pass first time. In fact, we are so confident of your success, that you have full tutor support until you pass - there are no time limits.
You get immediate access to recordings of the complete syllabus, these HD recordings cover both tuition and revision, all syllabus areas are covered, leaving nothing for you to study on your own.
- Tutor support until midnight, seven days a week via phone or email - no one else offers such comprehensive support,
- Blank and Completed student notes for each subject,
- A study text for each subject (UK postage included),
- A revision kit with exam style questions and answers for each subject,
- Full admin support on non-academic matters
When you enrol, we will agree a personalised study programme to ensure you have realistic and workable targets, and we will help to keep you motivated.
Why study online?
- You can start the course within 5 minutes of enrolling, no waiting for the next classroom based course to start.
- Our courses are presented as though you were in a classroom environment, so you get all of the benefits of a classroom based course, but none of the downsides.
- Being pre-recorded means you can watch each course when you want. Your tutor is available until midnight, seven days a week.
- Each unit is taught in its entirety, and each area has its own presentation. You study one section at a time, and then move on when you are comfortable with that area.
- Should you need to re-visit an area you can do so, by simply watching the tutorial again.
- You can study at your own pace.
- You don't need to take a day off work. You don't need to travel to college after a full day at work. You have no travel costs and no stress of arriving late to class. You don't miss a class because you are ill, or on holiday, or because of family or work commitments.